Sunday 4 August 2013

An Edge To The Others #1


Blog Post of the Week: Hats off to Nouvelle Daily for their awakening health related posts. I found them to be rather informative especially as I’m on a bit of a health kick. I will be taking their advice and being a little more aware of what I eat. Be sure to check out Nouvelle Daily’s posts too: Avoiding Hidden Sugars In Food and Healthy Food Myths Busted.

Video of the Week: As usual I’ve been addicted to YouTube. As soon as I snuggle up between the sheets I find myself browsing my YouTube subscription list. One sleepless night I found one of my favourite beauty mavens, ThePersianbabe had uploaded a video on how to create a Wearable Green Smokey Eye Makeup Look. Who knew a green smokey eye could look so beautiful? I will definitely be recreating this, thanks Barbara.

No comments:

Post a Comment