Friday 22 November 2013

Let's Make a Statement

£2.50
£4.00
£4.00

I have had a love-love relationship with Primark from a young age. It was the only place I would go to spend my pocket money. Since then, Primark have upped their prices, but I’m not one to shy away from picking up a thing or two.

When I visit their stores I always head straight to jewellery section in hopes that I might snap up a few gems, and Primark seem to be supplying them. During the colder months I spend the majority of my time lounging about in woolly jumpers and in order to accessorize these jumpers I pair them with statement necklaces. And this year I've found and fallen for the above.
  1. The first is a long line arrow piece which can be mixed and matched to accompany any outfit. It’s effortless and beams ‘I didn't try too hard’.
  2. The second is a cream necklace which I have been wearing to accompany my white, cream or beige knits. This has helped to add a little sophistication to my plain jumpers.
  3. The third is the chunkiest of the mix. I will be wearing this in the evenings to add an element of glamour to my outfits. Just in time for those Christmas parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment