Monday 25 November 2013

My Sister's First Makeup

Recently my baby sister told me that she wanted to begin to wear makeup and I was only too keen to take her to get the goods. We were on the hunt for a few basics to start off her collection. Before we set off on our little adventure, I asked her what she wished to gain from makeup and we came to the conclusion that she wanted a young and natural finish; a no makeup, makeup look so to speak.

We made a list and off we went.



Once we were in Boots, we headed straight to No7. I often find that with my tone it can be tricky to find a base in the drugstore as many brands do not have a vast colour range to suit my Asian skin. Although that being said, No7 has never seemed to fail me. I was particularly pleased with their colour match service the shade was neither too light nor too dark for my sister’s skin tone, but a perfect match that blended in seamlessly.



Once we returned home we put out the bits and browsed through our purchases.

Base: No7 Essentially Natural Foundation in Deeply honey
Concealer: MAC Select Moisturecover in NW30
Powder: No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder in Dark
Blush: No7 Mineral Perfection Loose Powder Blusher in Soft Damson
Mascara: L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Extra-Black
Lip butter: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
Brushes: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and Blush Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment