Tuesday 14 January 2014

Shop My Stash #1


I've often seen the 'Shop My Stash' videos pop up on YouTube and I thought that with January being the month of saving, it seemed appropriate to dive deep into my stash for those forgotten gems.

With December being the month of palettes I've often neglected Urban Decays Naked Palette and I just don't understand why. But, I'll make an effort to start using it again as it houses my favourite matte combination; Naked and Buck.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige throughout summer I couldn't stop singing Rimmel’s praises to my family and friends. The Shadow Sticks managed stay put whilst the rest of my makeup dripped off in the heat. I didn't only use this on my eyes, but I found that it doubled up as a highlighter.  

Dior Addict Lip Glow when I purchased this I was all over it. The clear balm offered my lips a natural just bitten look, but throughout the winter it was put aside for bolder lip offerings.  

Will you be shopping your stash? 

No comments:

Post a Comment