Monday 20 January 2014

The MAC 217


Last summer I finally got my hands on a MAC 217 and it made me wonder why it took me so long. It’s the perfect eye tool. The 217 has made wearing eye shadow so much easier. The oval shape helps me to effortlessly find and define my crease. It does all the work for me without the need of elbow grease.

The MAC 217 is dense enough to hold the right amount of shadow on the brush, fluffy enough to blend any harsh edges, and perfect at creating a little smokiness in my crease. I don’t only use the 217 to blend away harsh lines and define my crease, but it’s also fab at adding a wash of colour all over my lids and blending in concealer. 

At £18.00 the 217 is much pricier than any other shadow brush in my stash, but I think I’ll be purchasing a second 217 soon as I just can’t seem to be without it. 

What do you make of the MAC 217?

No comments:

Post a Comment