Friday 17 January 2014

Maybelline's Brow Drama



When Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara was first released I was a little scared to try it. I imagined that my eyebrows would be left looking crispy, but I was wrong. It’s now a staple in my stash and ever since I've used this mascara I've barely picked up anything else for my brow maintenance. I have the shade Dark Brown as it complements my dark Asian hair.

So what about the finish? As the name suggests, it adds a little drama. My eyebrows are left looking natural, with a slight tint but nothing too obvious. The best bit is that when I use this my eyebrows aren't left feeling wet, hard or looking crispy.

One quick swipe on each brow and I’m ready to head out the door. At £4.99 I can’t see myself using much else on my caterpillars for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment