Sunday 6 October 2013

An Edge To The Others #3


Blog Post of the Week: The blog post of this week is not dedicated to a post, but to a blog that has captivated me.  The Man Repeller by Leandra Medine is a must read for women everywhere. She's witty, intelligent and has some serious style that I envy. Leandra is a woman who dresses for herself, her clothes might repel men, but they win the hearts of her readers. Let's all embrace our man repelling ways.

Video of the Week: Video of the week goes to the gorgeous Amelia Liana from Liana Beauty. Since Amelia began making videos I have been absolutely addicted to her YouTube channel. And after watching her Autumn Overhaul I have been feeling inspired to switch up my skincare, makeup and hair care for the colder months. I have definitely added many of the products mentioned to my wish list. Thank you Amelia, you have made the transition to autumn/winter easier for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment