Tuesday 1 October 2013

Duty Free Beauty Buys


On the 26th of August I rushed through airport security in order to reach World Duty Free. I found myself heading straight to the Giorgio Armani counter as I had heard many beauty fanatics rave about their base offerings. I was soon drawn to Luminous Silk and it became love at first swipe. It is light in texture, but manages to give you a medium to full coverage and with every scar covered I swooned. I was matched to shade 6 and at £28, a saving of £7, I was sold.


After browsing the Armani counter I headed to MAC. I have always lusted after their eye shadows, but have always refrained and walked away. However, on this occasion I just couldn't help myself and I quickly saw myself grabbing Patina and Sable (£10 each), which was immediately followed up by a 217 (£13) to add to my ever growing stash of brushes.


A few pounds lighter I saw myself waving goodbye to London and saying Ciao to Roma.

No comments:

Post a Comment