Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Roman Holiday

As many of you may know on the 26th of August I decided to end my summer in style and headed off to Rome. I felt compelled to share a few of my holiday photos as the city has exceeded my expectations. It is definitely worth visiting at least once in a lifetime. With so many things to see and do, you'll hardly grow tired of Rome.

Trevi Fountain
The Spanish Steps
Pantheon
The dome in the Pantheon
Piazza Novana
Fountain of the Four Rivers
Colosseum
Circus Maximus
Campidoglio Square
Altare della Patria
Trajan's Market
St Peter's Basilica
The Ponte Sant'Angelo bridge on the Tiber and Castel Sant'Angelo in the distance
When in Rome try a gelato
Goodies from Kiko

I have a feeling that my recent trip to Rome won’t be my last, but one of many more to come. Roma รจ bella!


No comments:

Post a Comment