Thursday 12 December 2013

Essie Limited Edition Festive Fingertips Box




Oh yes I did. I got it Essie’s limited edition beauty box fully stocked with four full sized Essie nail polishes and nail stickers. Now I have to admit that I am late on the whole Essie band wagon, this box is my first purchase. I saw this as an opportunity to try the brand and all in time for Christmas. The beautiful box comes packed with every shade I need to see me through the Christmas party season.

Let’s begin with sole mate, my favourite of the collection a deep burgundy red. The perfect shade for vampy nail lovers, it’s just a shame that I can’t wear this in all seasons.

The second shade fishnet stockings is the brightest of the bunch. I believe that bright reds are not shades that are just suited to the colder months, and I for one love a good red all year round.

There is no better way to describe the third shade eternal optimist other than referring to it as a bold neutral. It is a warm rose shade that offers a sophisticated finish. I can see myself wearing this colour into spring.

Beyond cozy is the perfect glitter for the party season. This has definitely filed a void in my nail wardrobe as it is a glitter that can be worn with any outfit. In my opinion every girl needs a gold/silver glitter.

The sleek stick nail stickers in 04 love to love you are stunning. Intricately detailed with words of love I think I’ll reserve them for a special occasion or a day when I need a pick me up.

I suggest you get your Festive Fingertips on this beaut because I predict that she won’t be around for too long. To purchase these products separately would set you back £42, so it is a steal retailing at £24.99 exclusive to Boots. And if that hasn’t convinced you, I was so pleased to find that the box included a £2 voucher for any Essie product. Nail polish suggestions are welcome J

No comments:

Post a Comment