Monday 16 December 2013

Golden Eyes


This festive season I will being adding sparkle to my eyes for those never ending evening soirees. In order to achieve an effortless golden, glittery eye I will be using the L’Oreal Color Infaillible in 021 Sahara Treasure which is a finely milled powder that offers a foil like finish. It's not the easiest to work with, but it offers the sparkle that I wish to achieve. The texture of this eye shadow is unlike any I've tried before. L'oreal describes it as a hybrid, a powder shadow that feels creamy. 

This shadow is highly pigmented and can be worn over other shadows in order to add a touch of sparkle, or it can be built up to provide an opaque finish. I'm not one to shy away from glitter eye shadows, but during Christmas it's always a necessity to add a little twinkle to my makeup.

I will be pairing my glittery eye with a black winged feline flick and lashings of mascara. And to take the look to new heights I may just wear a bold matte lip and some false eyelashes.

Party perfect eyes... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment