Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Reading


Christmas means sleeping in, spending countless hours cooking, five minutes eating and sitting on the sofa glued to the TV. But, this year I plan to break this tradition. I will be spending my down time flicking through the pages of a few of the titles that are on my ‘to read’ list.


Is it right to assume that we have all seen the film? And that we all dream of being Andrea and acquiring a hoard of designer wear from work. I will be picking up The Devil Wears Prada before I go to sleep, to help me forget all my woes.


Those Parisian girls know how to dress chic, by keeping outfits minimal. The minimalism results in a polished and sophisticated look. I will be reading this book in hopes that I might learn how to nail that less is more look from the most stylish women in the world.


When it comes to nails I’m lazy and I rarely experiment. For me, nail art is supporting a glitter nail. But, apart from the odd bit of glitter I’ve never dabbled in nail art as it seems complicated. I am no artist and the fact that there’s such a small canvas to plot your masterpieces on makes me a little. So, let’s see if I can calm my nerves and at least create one design.

No comments:

Post a Comment