Friday 13 December 2013

Hand Eczema Be Gone


Never before had I had eczema, but last year the tables were turned and I developed a nasty bout of hand eczema and ever since, it has been a reoccurring condition. I had tried every cream under the sun, well that's a lie; I had tried every cream in the drugstore when I was beginning to give up. I was considering resorting to premium products, but then I discovered Aveeno Hand Cream, the only cream that seems to be working!

Having eczema on your hands isn't one of the most ideal places to develop the condition. My hands are always in use, so often their healing process is interrupted. The skin on my hand is prone to itching, drying and bleeding. Before I began using Aveeno, I found that other products weren't helping me deal with the problem, they were coating my hands, but they did not offer any moisture. However, since using Aveeno Hand Cream my skin looks significantly better. It has helped to deal with the problem by providing enough moisture to penetrate the skin, as opposed to just coating the skin.

If you have eczema or you’re just looking for an effective moisturiser head to Boots and browse through their Aveeno offering. As for me, I’ll be sticking with the Aveeno Hand Cream from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment