Saturday 14 December 2013

Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette in Natural Nudes





When I stepped into Space NK, my dreams had come true and I was fortunate to stumble upon the Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Palette in Natural Nudes. I had been on the hunt for a compact travel friendly makeup palette and this was my answer.

This sleek palette is separated in to two tiers, in the top tier you’ll find four eye colours, three eye shadows and one tight liner, everything you need to create a day and night look, minus mascara of course. Housed at the bottom of the palette are two cheek colours, one bronzer and one blusher, and as an added bonus there is also a lip glace included in the package.

The Colour-To-Go palette is an all round winner with eyes, cheeks and lips sorted, all I’ll need to remember to take away with me now are any base products and a mascara. I think I’ll be travelling lightly from now on.

The Laura Mercier Colour-To-Go Portable Palette is currently available in two shade selections Smokey Violets and Natural Nudes at Space NK for £31. They are limited edition, so if you’re in need of a travel friendly palette I recommend purchasing one of these before they all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment